Tuesday 28 April 2015

TORNADO SHOT

So back to the work update.. I created a tornado shot for my last part of the scene.

I would like to thank Yang Zhiye and Timucin Ozger for helping me in creating the tornado for my shot.

Yang Zhiye tornado work.

Vimeo Link : https://vimeo.com/107730922

Timucin Ozger tornado work.

https://vimeo.com/54135009


I tried my tornado by creating them in Maya fluids. The test render of my tornado



This tornado doesn't look good. So I made a research in the internet and came across Yang Zhiye and Timucin Ozger works. BY contacting them in person they gave me some ideas on how to prepare the tornado for my shot. Timuicn Ozger had his work file uploaded in his vimeo page. By using that tornado as a reference and getting some more advice from Yang Zhiye, finally I created the tornoado for my shot.

Tornado at 200 resolution.



After tracking my shot in 3D Equalizer and Boujou I got my final tracked footage and placed the tornado in the scene. The tornado resolution was increased to 300.



After getting confirmation from my project supervisor, I will be proceeding to the final render of this scene.

1 comment: